It's never too late
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (63)
Related Discussions
newbie: when to cut back foliage
Comments (6)another bump up ... i believe it speaks for itself.. anything to add??? ken Here is a link that might be useful: there are a bunch of other newbie posts that i created over the years.. but i am not going to bump them all up myself .... but you can ... old posts do not hang in GW forever.. unless they are bumped every now and then ......See MoreCinco de Mayo Table
Comments (9)Nana...I have to agree w/everyone...this is such a festive table. From the colorful sombrero and tablecloth to all your great accessories..I too love the vintage burro planter and the cute S&P. Funny, in all my years, I've never had a margarita , I guess it's never too late...so along with the others here, I'll have one too! jane...See MoreLessons in Life
Comments (6)Growing old certainly does beat the alternative doesn't it? I lost my parents when I was in my early 20's. Mom was 60 Dad was 54. They died 13 months apart, much too young to die. I have decided to grow old and drive my child nuts. I tell him regularly that I changed his diapers and I expect the same from him when the time comes!! Nicki...See MoreΟΤ: It's never too late..
Comments (38)OT: This is a public service announcement: Google translation is hilarious. I speak English, French, and a smattering of German and Swedish. And I learned long ago not to trust Google, lol. Elan Languages is somewhat better, but even they can't be trusted for accuracy past "hello, how are you?". All of the translation sites are great for translating *words*, i.e. vocabulary, but grammar and syntax are beyond them, lol. They are VERY literal-minded :P Colloquialisms...forget it. Now if you want to translate a block of text FROM a foreign language to your own, you can usually make out the basic meaning. But never try to translate from your native tongue to someone else's for the sake of communication, lol. Oh, the stories I could tell... Elan at least has a staff on hand, and for a fee will do an actual translation. Google is a good source of comedy. We now return you to your previous broadcast......See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
Related Stories

LIFELate Again? Eliminate the Things Holding You Up in the Morning
If you find yourself constantly running late for appointments, work and get-togethers, these tips could help
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES12 Edibles Perfect to Plant in Late Summer
Keep those homegrown vegetables and greens coming well into fall
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
CONTAINER GARDENSPatio-Perfect Berry Bushes Like You’ve Never Seen
Small enough for pots but offering abundant fruit, these remarkable bred berries are a boon for gardeners short on space
Full Story
COLOR10 Color Combos You Never Thought Would Work
Orange and blue? Purple and green? Yes and yes. Unlikely pairings can look great if you do them right
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
ARTSee the Sky as Never Before, Courtesy of Artist James Turrell
Experience light, space and perception in a whole new way at three museums across the United States — and maybe at your house, too
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Perpetual Calendars With Timeless Good Looks
It's never too late to pick up a calendar that keeps the date but won't look dated on your desk
Full Story
LIFE10 Strategies for Mastering Your Morning Routine
Conquer the habit of running late with these ideas for getting yourself — and your family — out the door on time
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESHouzz Tour: A New House With a Grand Old Face
This Surrey, England, house looks for all the world like its late-Georgian neighbors, but it’s secretly newer. Much newer
Full Story
yoyobon_gw