SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Restless legs help.

ravencajun Zone 8b TX
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I know there's a lot of different products and medications to try and some work, some don't. It varies per person. I just found a product that has been working exceptionally well for me. I was told about it by a doctor. So I read up on it and the reviews were very good.I found it at Kroger pharmacy department. I have heard it is at CVS and Walgreens etc.It's called Theraworx Relief. I bought the foam, it comes in a lotion and I believe a roll on. I pump 2 puffs of foam into my palm and massage it into my calf, I do it for both legs. I have not had any signs of restless legs since I started using it. I do it every night when preparing for bed. It does contain Magnesium. It doesn't burn or itch like some Magnesium products do.I am glad I chose the foam. It goes on so well and it is not at all greasy or slimy. This works even better for me than the Morton's Epsom lotion which is discontinued. It works better for me than the Hyland pills which have increased in price quite a bit.If you have restless legs really bad give it a try. I am so happy it's working so well for me.I am aware some people are able to take medication like gabapentin, but many can't or don't want to due to the possibility of side effects. I can't.
https://theraworxrelief.com/about-muscle-relief/

Comments (29)