SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Instant Pot came yesterday

Kathsgrdn
4 years ago

while I was at work. I'm glad no one stole it. Was worried about it and another semi expensive item that came earlier in the week. I've never had anything stolen off my porch, but still, it could happen. There was an article in the paper a few weeks ago about the increase in car break ins. Now there is a sign at the entrance to our subdivision about not leaving your cars unlocked. Glad I have a garage and loud barking dogs.

Anyway, it was waiting there for me when I got home in the early morning hours. 99% of my Christmas shopping is done on-line and I'm not always home when the package arrives. Yesterday I had PT before work so I wasn't at home when it arrived.

This post was supposed to be about how excited I was about getting this item, not about porch pirates or car thieves. I don't know how I got off on my own topic. Oh, well, I am excited and hope I didn't make a mistake in buying this. I read through the instructions last night. I have nothing in the house to try it out with so I'm going to wash everything before I head off to work today so it will be ready to use tomorrow. I think I'll look for recipes tonight during slow times at work and then go shopping at Walmart when I get off work tonight. I'm thinking of either spaghetti, pinto beans or soup of some kind.

Comments (7)