73 degrees right now.......

terilyn

Snow flurries expected in the morning! I am not looking forward to that!

SaveComment16Like1
Comments (16)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jewels_ks

Well yesterday I went out and worked in the yard and broke into a sweat, today it is a totally different story. 28 degrees with wind chill temperature of 10 degrees. Luckily this is only suppose to last through tomorrow and then we are back into the 50s.

Save     Thanked by terilyn
two25acres

19 here, winter weather advisory this morning. My usual 34 minute drive was an hour and 10 minutes. Couldn't go faster than 38 mph safely. Very icy and about 4 more inches of snow. This winter is starting off very badly and it's not even winter yet. We don't normally see this type of weather until December/January.

Gotta find that warmer place to live.

glenda_al

Freeze warning tonight. I'm supposed to have a group luncheon.Tuesday, at local restaurant, 18 signed up. Sure hope everyone shows up. Reserved seating.

Lucille

My apt neighbor looked at me like I was a nutcase as I was covering the outside plants. I don't think he knows what's coming.

nicole___

Central Colorado. 12 degrees when I got up this morning! The light snow has already melted.

kathyg_in_mi

22 here in northeast Michigan with snow. 4 to 5 inches.

Going down to 4 or 5 degrees for the morning!

Lukki Irish

We’re at 29, which isn’t so bad, BUT we were told to expect a light snow, .5 - 2 inches tops. It’s not expected to stop until tomorrow and so far, we’re at 6-8 inches.

1 Like Save     Thanked by terilyn
raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio

I hustled outside at 0830 to mulch mow the front lawn before the rain then snow, predicted to hit by 10 am, but got lucky - it was over 50F (ETA it was actually 57F at 1pm!) and I worked outside until after 3, getting a whole bunch of needed-to-do-before -the- freeze tasks done with just a sweatshirt. I had spent the weekend washing the windows and cleaning leaves off the roof and gutters and was quite behind on clearing leaves off the patio, garaging or shifting into the house certain potted plants, mulching the potted trees, and so forth.

It is getting really chilly now, just started to rain, and already down to 37F and supposed to drop to 22F - then 14F tomorrow night. Glad I finally got the rain barrel emptied and disconnected.

WHEW! and, oh no, I just realized that I forgot to dig up the Canna lilies.

littlebug zone 5 Missouri

Sunny and 22 in the midafternoon in Missouri. About 1 inch of snow on the ground which is not going anywhere for at least 24 hours. Hopefully back up to the 40's in a few days.

Uptown Gal

Enjoy your warm weather..it's 19 here and going to about 10 and even colder

tomorrow. Crazy "Fall" weather for sure. We had about 5 inches of snow

last night into this morning.

ravencajun Zone 8b TX

2hours ago terilyn posted it was 73. Right now at 5pm it is currently 56. Dropping fast. Misting and blowing big time. He covered up my little banana Magnolia tree. Supposed to be in the 30's before morning. North Houston.

cooper8828

SE NM. Yesterday I was out in the yard in sandals and a short-sleeved shirt. No snow, but we didn't break 40 today and the windchill was 25.

phyllis__mn

5º and falling here right now!

ravencajun Zone 8b TX

And now it's 37 at 2:22am. Exactly what the weather man predicted.

ravencajun Zone 8b TX

12:15pm and still 3 7!

Thursday is supposed to be 60. I hope so it's our Garden club Thanksgiving lunch.

georgysmom2

65 degrees yesterday.....snowing right now Grass and deck covered in white.

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Landscape Design Great Ideas From the Most Popular Landscape Photos Right Now
Whether for a grand entry or an edible garden, the Houzz community is looking for a whole-yard approach
Full Story
Bathroom Design The 10 Most Popular New Bathrooms Right Now
Neutral palettes, accessible features and a standout cabinet color have Houzz users saving these photos lately
Full Story
Decorating Guides Set the Right Mood With the Right Lines
Soothe with curves or go straight-up efficient. Learn the effects of lines in rooms to get the feeing you’re after
Full Story