SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelicatownshend

Help with shingle and house color selection!

So we are getting our roof replaced. I’m trying to decide between staying with our current desert sand, which matches our house color well, or switching to driftwood, which has some brown and grey and would allow me to change house colors in the future should I choose to. I’m afraid of changing it and not liking it! But I’m afraid of not changing it and never being able to have the pretty blue shutters and front door of my dreams and deep blue and pure white hydrangeas or pink flowers that pop against a soft grey house, although I do love a sunny yellow. I envision white washing the stone work and ripping up the ugly flowerbed that has been neglected since we moved in. Help me decide on my shingles! Should I stay with the yellow and just brighten it and keep the tan? Should I switch to the driftwood and keep the yellow? My brain is swimming! Here are pictures of our house and a neighbor that has driftwood as well as pictures in the brochure of driftwood. Tomorrow I’m going to get another look of driftwood when it isn’t overcast. FYI we are in Florida if it matters.

Comments (2)