SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fabianobellomio

ANTIQUE WALLNUT TABLE

fabianobellomio
4 years ago

I have an Antique Table made of Solid Walnut. I grew up in the antique business and my father had this in his shoppe for $22 - $25k, but then he passed away and bequeathed me the table for my future kitchen once I settled down into my 1st house. Well, that was 15 years ago and I ultimately purchased a sleek apartment in the City on the top floor of a high-rise. I've spent almost $10k storing this over the years. So I've now come to the realization I cannot hold onto this table out of emotional attachment and need to sell it.

The size is the scary part. It is approx 10 ft long and almost 4ft wide. The tabletop is one solid slab of Walnut and takes 3 - 4 men to move. I could list on Etsy or Chairish etc.... but Shipping seems like a colossal undertaking. Auction is too risky,. The other option is to sell locally - cash & carry. But then I am restricting my buyers market to withing 50 miles. I know somewhere in this universe there is a high priced Lawyer or CEO who would just love to have this in their boardroom! Lol... now I just need to find them :)) Any Advice is hugely appreciated! :)

Comments (16)