SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kangaroocrazy

Help on comfy slipcovered sofa

kangaroocrazy
4 years ago

I am exhausted from research! I really want a slipcovered sofa,..I want to sink into that baby for TV watching. I would love to be able to lay on it in comfort as times. My dream sofa for years was the Rachel Ashwell look (never sat on one) you can still custom order but MAN they are SPENDY and I am in Wa. state and no where to go sit on one. I love the IKEA slipcovered look of the ETHORP but no way as I need cushy on my tooshie. So then I found some great deals on the Pottery barn slipcovered models...went to the store to sit on them...and they are not cushy to me! I was shocked even the down ones were not! I have seen other brands online *which my husband would kill me if I ordered sight unseen and they are uncomfortable,..as I have been there done that in our 34 years of marriage!" A lot of the brands have low backs like Restoration hardware and that is too low. I am 5'8 and he is 6'2. I just went and sat on the Crate and Barrel Willow and other sofas and they were too hard too! I came up on blogs about the The Baldwin Slipcovered sofa by Ballard Design or Arhaus and was wondering about that one...we do not have a store nearby though to try out! I feel like Goldilocks and I am SO ready for my sofa! Any suggestions for a scwooshy tooshie sofa in the look I like? This is what I get for sitting on a ugly but comfortable lazy boy reclining sofa for the past 5 years.

Comments (14)