SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jpersonette11

Best friend lost her uncle - Need Exterior Ideas on his home

J P
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi everyone - my best friend just lost her uncle. While the family is overwhelmed with grief, I understand that they have a load of things they will be facing regarding his affairs. One thing that has become quite a challenge is his home. While the inside was recently updated, you may agree that the exterior looks dark and dreary. Their uncle never planned for his affairs or anything else, and so I want to do all I can to make any part of this process any easier or better for them. I am looking for this community to suggest any exterior ideas that they feel can be done to this home to immediately change it's appearance, create stronger curb appeal, attract interest, and ultimately make more marketable and improve resale value. I tried to attach a couple more pics, but it seems that maybe size of photos limits it. From colors, to landscape, to re-design, to front door, to the patterns on the windows, etc...I am open to any ideas. And anything that requires a permit isn't a problem either. I want to help them in any way I can and would love to provide a punch list that I can personally spearhead for the exterior. Any further questions, photos, or measurements, please let me know. I can't thank all of you enough for your help and caring. JP

Comments (26)