Survivor starts in two weeks

sushipup1

It's been a long summer, and I am so sick of politics. Here's some stuff to get you going.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/10/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-season-39/

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-island-of-the-idols-cast/

SaveComment11Like1
Comments (11)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
terilyn

I can’t believe Boston Rob is back.

2 Likes Save    
sushipup1

But not as a player. I like the idea of the challenge vs advantage.

1 Like Save    
katlan

I can't believe they have him or SANDRA. Doesnt matter to me that they aren't competing. I truly don't know if I will be able to watch with Sandra on the show and that pisses me off! I'll absolutely give it a try, maybe record it and fast forward thru any part with her.

1 Like Save    
sleeperblues

Why do you dislike Sandra so much? Didn't she win twice? I have picked out my favorites and least favorites from reading their bios. A lot of them certainly think they are "hot", ha ha. I will probably change my opinions once I see them live, but for know I love the 4th grade teacher. He seems like a good person. No to the TWO personal injury lawyers, yuck.

Save    
Lindsey_CA

I, too, have an extreme aversion to Sandra. I simply do not understand how she won that show twice. I'm really debating whether or not I want to watch this season because of her, even though I know she is only an "advisor" and not a participant.

I don't have a problem with Boston Rob.

2 Likes Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I am excited to see it. I would prefer not to see either of them again! They were not my favorites for sure.

1 Like Save    
ghostlyvision

I don't mind Boston Rob but also have an aversion to Sandra (how did she win twice??). I'll faithfully watch though, and hope this advisorship or mentoring is way in the background, let the players play!

1 Like Save    
nicole___

Sandra was a pushy low end broad. IMO Boston Rob....he's nice, liked his wife Amber. I really was DONE with BOTH of them tho.

Save    
ghostlyvision

After looking through the cast I'm (happily) surprised - a full half are out of their 20's (6 in their 30's and 4 over 40). No offense to 20-somethings but it's nice to see more than one or two with a little experience under their belts (or bikinis).

3 Likes Save    
share_oh

Wow. I hope this works!

Count me as another one who can't stand Sandra! Boston Rob was never my favorite either but he doesn't bother me like she does. How she won twice I'll never understand!

Save    
janey_alabama

I am another who can't stand Sandra, not that fond of Boston Rob either. I will give it a try but if they spend a lot of camera time on those two, then I will not be watching.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Landscape Design New This Week: 3 Fire Pits Herald the Start of Summer
Toast summer — and marshmallows — with these sizzling fire pit designs recently uploaded to Houzz
Full Story
Decorating 101 How to Decorate When You're Starting Out or Starting Over
No need to feel overwhelmed. Our step-by-step decorating guide can help you put together a home look you'll love
Full Story
Dream Spaces 20 Dream Home Ideas From This Week’s Stories
Let’s play a little make-believe and imagine a home in which the sky’s the limit
Full Story