SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rm101

Mixing stainless steel & white appliances?

rm101
4 years ago

I am ordering all new appliances—refrigerator, range, dw & mw. My cabinets are white lacquer & since my kitchen is small, I would love all white appliances but apart from custom panels/built in refrigerators, which are not affordable, I cannot find any I like. My kitchen is U shaped. 2 rows of cabinets which include the dishwasher are visible from my entryway & living room. On the 3rd wall—opposite the dw—are the frig & range which sit next to each other. They are not visible until you enter the kitchen but once you do, there is a wall of SS! When I replaced my microwave a few years ago, I reluctantly went with SS—following what I thought was a 'rule'—& have regretted it since. It looks like an eye sore hanging from the white cabinets. I will be replacing it with a low profile white MW which will sit above the new SS range. I want to order a white Bosch DW but cannot find a white one on display to see the finish or color of the white but I assume it will blend in. Any comments/advice would be appreciated! thx!

Comments (4)