SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debby_ab

I found me on Twitter!

Debby
4 years ago

The annual Pride Parade was held in Calgary this morning. It was cold and foggy, only 15C! I couldn't stop shaking: I knew I should have worn a warmer jacket.... My daughter and her boyfriend joined my husband and I on the best corner of the route, it's where the parade turns so everyone comes straight at you for good shots. I was doing great until rude people stood in front of us and next thing we knew we were at the back of the crowd and couldn't see a thing! Yet we never moved!!! RUDE! Anyway, this corner also hosts the people protesting the parade. This year they were drowned out by people who love, not hate. We were given noise makers to help them drown out the protesters. It was so much fun (even though in the picture I'm linking, I look bored to tears.... lol) Someone took a picture and my husband and I are front and center. I'm in the green jacket with the camera, and my husband is in the black leather jacket. Off the the left (my right) you see a young lady in a blue hoodie standing beside a man wearing a blue ball cap. My daughter and her boyfriend. They too, were shoved aside so people ruined their spot on the route. Anyway: us:

Twitter photo of MOI! by someone I don't know...

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz