SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Help with color on house

Kathsgrdn
4 years ago

The front of the house is looking pretty worn and so am going to be painting the shutters, door and garage door soon. I need to have the driveway fixed too and I know my bushes need cutting back...please ignore those things. I can't decide what color to paint the garage door or shutters. I'm thinking of either white or very dark brown. Darker than the roof is right now. The trim on the house looks white but it is actually a creamy off white color. If I went with white, is that the color I should try and get close to or is bright white gonna look okay? The shutters are another thing. I can't decide on a color. If I went with a white garage door I was thinking of very dark brown for the shutters. Saw a house on-line when I was looking with that combo and I liked it. I also thought about some form of green. I don't like light green, there's a house like mine on my street that has them and I don't like it. My door (which you can't see) is mostly glass but what isn't glass is purple. I may just buy a new door. I don't like that you can see into the house and I keep having to spray it with a frosted spray paint. Wind goes right through it too, dogs have chewed out the weather striping that was once there years ago. Any ideas?

Comments (31)