SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sooz_gw123

Ta-daaaaah! Lindy's Cheesecake Squares!

4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Recently, I asked about converting the Lindy's Cheesecake recipe I had, that uses a springform pan but not a water bath, into maple cheesecake bars. The results were delicious, and I served it up as maple cheesecake squares. I added maple syrup to the batter, and added more maple syrup on top of the whipped cream--this was for a dear friend's birthday. Relish! Thanks for all who rang in on the original post--I appreciated your helpful comments and suggestions!

Link to original discussion

Comments (10)

• 4 years ago

Ignore part of question about cooking temp and time. I just saw it by clinking on the link you provided. However, I would still love to have the recipe if you are willing to share.

Sooz thanked WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
  • 4 years ago

Oh my! Whipped cream too?

Sooz thanked carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
  • 4 years ago

Nicely done, Sooz! Any leftovers I can come and sample? :-)

Sooz thanked chloebud
  • 4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Thanks for the compliments! Carol, not just whipped cream.... it was sweetened maple whipped cream! Yes, Chloe, there ARE leftovers, but unless you can get here within the next few hours, those leftovers will be gone!

Walnut Creek, the link below is the recipe--the graham cracker crust I made worked out just fine and we prefer it! Enjoy!

Here's the recipe for Lindy's NY Cheesecake

• 4 years ago

Thanks a million, Sooz.

Sooz thanked WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
  • 4 years ago

You're very welcome! Glad to share an awesome recipe!!!

• 4 years ago

Sooz, you really should be careful, posting photos like that. Riots could start. I started one here, all on my own... I really, really, and I mean really, want some of that! I'm one of those weirdos who prefers their cheesecake unadulterated, except the sweetened sour cream topping, but honestly, when I ready maple syrup, I thought Yes! that's a good idea!

Sooz thanked 2ManyDiversions
  • 4 years ago

Awwwww, 2Many, you're so nice to make such positive comments!!!!!

• 4 years ago

Sooz, just tellin' the truth : )

Sooz thanked 2ManyDiversions