SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof! Where do you keep them????

amylou321
4 years ago

The extras. The extra light bulbs, the batteries...the pens...ETC????

There is an odd little nook in my hallway that I am pretty sure was originally a laundry area. The previous owners converted it with a counter top and some cabinets into a weird little office area. It does come in handy. I keep my laptop and printer there to print my labels for my candles and stuff. And it's where out charging station is for ALL OUR STUFF. Anyway, the cabinets are where i keep my extras. Batteries, all different kinds, are in a little plastic tub on the top shelf of the cabinets. The light bulbs, i buy a big box and keep them in that cabinet as well. Also, of course, since the printer is there, i keep extra printer paper, ink and labels in there. Any sort of extra cord is there too. I mean like extra chargers, HDMI cables, extra camera wire,stuff like that. As for pens, I have 2 heart shaped wire mesh cup things. One is in the same hallway cabinet as the batteries, and one is in the kitchen cabinet where i keep all our medicine and first aid stuff. Both are full of pens and sharpies.

Where are your extras???

Comments (20)