I have 4 green peppers and no recipe

maggie200

I would love a stuffed pepper recipe. I need to do some with the peppers before I stuff them right?

Going shopping tomorrow.

Also there uses to be a place to save good recipes here.

I'm not sure I am on Table Talk. I hope so. Yesterday I could not get here.

Wrote some comments and they were on house.

Thanks in advance....Maggie

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maggie200

Lucille, thank you for showing me.

Save    

Related Stories

Kitchen Design 10 Reasons to Consider 4-by-4-Inch Tile
Designers are embracing the once common but recently overlooked square tile in kitchens and bathrooms
Full Story
Decluttering 4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story
Your First House Kitchen Recipes: Factory Cart Inspires a Dream Cooking Space
These homeowners' kitchen was almost nonexistent, so they whipped it up from scratch. See what they cook there and get the recipe too
Full Story
Life 5 Home Cooks Share Their Favorite Family Recipes
Peek inside the kitchens of these Houzz users and learn how to cook their time-tested, passed-down dishes
Full Story
Curb Appeal Window Box Planting Ideas for 4 Seasons of Interest
Dress up your home’s windows with flowers, foliage and more for year-round curb appeal
Full Story
Front Yard Ideas Entry Recipe: Contemporary Farmhouse Style in a Suburban Setting
This new build sets a neighborly tone with a front-yard patio and an exterior created in scale with other houses on the street
Full Story
My Houzz Sweet Ideas and a Truffle Recipe from a Chocolatier's Test Kitchen
A $2,100 budget didn't mean a half-baked kitchen redo; this confectioner just rolled up her sleeves and rolled out the improvements
Full Story
Books 3 Recipes for Foraged Holiday Table Decor
The coauthors of ‘The Wreath Recipe Book’ suggest 3 simple table settings you can make from materials found in the yard or at the market
Full Story
Most Popular Kitchen Recipes: Secret Ingredients of 5 One-of-a-Kind Cooking Spaces
Learn what went into these cooks’ kitchens — and what comes out of them
Full Story
We provide interior and exterior painting for commercial and residential spaces and offer a number of other... Read More