July's Game CXLVIII
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (193)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Movie Guessing Game July 29
Comments (2)Amadeus...See MoreHigh Summer Game CCII July
Comments (154)MELTING WAX AND BURNING FEATHERS by Jennifer Cierra...See MoreJuly Game CXXXVI
Comments (131)Free To Be You And Me - Marlo Thomas ( She has a cameo in the movie Oceans 8 and it's a "gasp ! " moment. Not sure what plastic surgery she has had but it's pretty gruesome. And why is it that when these women have PS it seems their hairline recedes...or is it the effect of too much botox)...See MoreJULY: FOTESS GAMES & ACTIVITIES (Stars and Stripes)
Comments (67)I do not have the vego kitchen composter. I know a few people who do have it and they like it. I rather like composting the old fashioned way....the big bin that takes a while to compost. The vego is rather small. and I think, a bit expensive. The people I know that have it are simple gardeners......no seed planting and have a very small places to garden. Hydroponics...I know nothing about. I should read about the Aerogarden. Ruth, thanks for the Lantana seeds...in the future. Sharon, I would love some Toothache seeds....in the future. Thank you! Nicole, yes, I have been to Morro Bay. I never go to Morro during the Summer. Where did you guys stay? I always get very good Clam Chowder in Morro. I have not stayed In Morro Bay for many, many years. I always stay in Cayucos which is about 15 minutes North of Morro Bay What did you guys do up in that area? Did you go to Hearst Castle?? RE: bites....bees, wasps, yellowjackets......I get bit every Summer at leat one time.....Benadryl is my best friend along with ice. We have not had a hot, hot day yet. don't think we have been higher than 94 degrees. The very hot, hot days are when the bugs like to bit me.....LOL.....soon! Happy day!!...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Stories


CALIFORNIA GARDENINGCalifornia Gardener's July Checklist
Bite into tree-fresh apricots, inhale delightful garden perfumes and continue planting vegetables for a late-summer harvest
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGTo-Dos: Your July Home Checklist
Crank up the ice cream maker, hang up the hammock and raise the outdoor umbrella. Summer's in full swing this month
Full Story
FUN HOUZZGuessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
MONTHLY HOME CHECKLISTSJuly Checklist for a Smooth-Running Home
Pare back inside while you fire up outside for the Fourth. And why not donate some spare produce while you're at it?
Full Story
BEDROOMSGuessing Game: What Might Our Bedrooms Say About Us?
For entertainment only; actual accuracy may vary. Always don fun goggles and engage your imagination before playing!
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ9 ‘Game of Thrones’ Style Touches for the House
Whether you live in Westeros or West Hollywood, these grand features will make you feel like royalty
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEMake Jam! And 7 More Ways to Make the Most of the Coming Weekend
Stay cool, enjoy some backyard games and get ready for the Fourth of July
Full Story
FUN HOUZZFrom Halfpipe to Household
With the X Games happening now, see 5 creative ways skateboards and their accessories can slide into home design
Full Story
TASTEMAKERSNew Series to Give a Glimpse of Life ‘Unplugged’
See what happens when city dwellers relocate to off-the-grid homes in a new show premiering July 29. Tell us: Could you pack up urban life?
Full StorySponsored
skibby (zone 4 Vermont)