Someone is dredging up ancient threaads.

sushipup1

Give it a rest. There are plenty of new threads to comment on without pulling up threads from 15 years ago. I think those people have long since moved on.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Karen Peltier

Who made you the thread Nazi? Years don't matter so much when it comes to a thread as relevancy. And, I for one, find it disturbing that a lot of the stereotypes that held true for SMs years+ ago still hold true today. Also, I haven't seen much recent action here lately. So, if someone wants to "dredge up ancient threads," I don't think anyone should be complaining.

Save    
sushipup1

so sorry. Just felt there were a bunch of newer threads, maybe with people still actually around and who might read them.

Save    
ldvilen75

Let me explain myself. When I came on this SF site, I saw a tab for Unanswered comments. When I clicked on that tab, there were further links to each topic that stated Be the First to Comment. So, I just went with that. I figured wouldn’t it be nice to comment to these. How sad that no one ever commented. So, my motivation was to be nice and not to rehash or offend anyone.

I would think that if Houzz specifically has this tab Unanswered that they must want to prompt people to post there and Be the First to Comment, regardless. Otherwise they would not have this tab or would have removed these ancient posts from that tab long ago.

Save    
sushipup1

Thanks for explaining, I didn't know that "Unanswered existed". But so many many people just fly by here and never come back, it's somewhat of a waste of your time and energy to respond to posts that the OP will never see.

These forums are not that well designed, I'd think the "unanswered" is a mistake on the management's part.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Pets Dealing With Pet Messes: An Animal Lover's Story
Cat and dog hair, tracked-in mud, scratched floors ... see how one pet guardian learned to cope and to focus on the love
Full Story
Homes Around the World Household Habits and Customs to Borrow From Other Countries
Discover why salt may be the perfect house-warming gift, how to clean rugs in snow and why you should invest in a pair of ‘toilet slippers’
Full Story