SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maifleur01

Off topic but a problem after care is no longer needed

maifleur01
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I have not been posting because my husband passed away in January after starting on his fourth year in a nursing home. Something that I have advised others to do when they mention that they no longer use credit cards nor have any debt is to be certain you use at least the cc so that you have current credit activity. I was turned down yesterday for a car loan by one company that the dealership uses because I have no current credit usage and a recently opened credit card with a credit score of over 800. My other cc I have had since 1973 and was urged to have one that gave points so I opened the second one. For those that have not been using your credit cards or paying directly for any repairs do not do what I did but have some type of credit history even if it means signing a payment agreement for repairs then immediately paying it off. The dealership would have provided loans from other sources but at a much higher interest rate. The dealer did not handle this properly so I just walked.

Comments (4)

Sponsored