SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

ISO Cebu Blue Pothos, Prince of Orange Philo, and Ceropegia

moonwolf_gw
4 years ago

Hi everyone,

Been on the hunt for a Cebu Blue Pothos and a Prince of Orange Philodendron. Does anyone have any to spare? Don't have much to trade except for some Epiphyllum oxypetalum (darn thing has never flowered for me, and she's taking up a lot of room). Almost Eden Plants has Ceropegia sandersonii and String of Hearts for sale (but that's $25 without shipping-oy vey lol).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (9)

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi Karen! I sadly don't have much available for Hoyas currently (that I could spare many cuttings from), but let me take a look and see what I have available and if there's anything that interests you.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I just checked and I can spare cuttings from limoniaca, micrantha, and shepherdii, if you're interested in any of those? If so, I will ship them to you next week (it's a busy week of doctor and dentist appointments for dad and I'm also in a play) if that works for you?

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• Karen S. (7b, NYC)
    4 years ago

I've seen those names around Hoya forum, but have never grown any of them, so may I say yes please!! Next week is fine, no hurry at all.

So as long as you know my C woodi leaves are different (pattern is different) than the usual variety, am happy to share it. Almost gave it to my Indoor Gardening Group, but I'd shared cuttings of it there months ago & they didn't move fast.

What else can I offer you? Maybe some Rhipsalis eliptica? Leaf has pretty profile, do you know it?

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Okay! :) I'll have those ready for you next week.

It's a very pretty C. woodii. I like unusual plants. I am unfamiliar with the Rhipsalis. Do you have any philodendrons? Epiphyllums? Any flowering bulbs? I have some Amazon Lilies from Gardino's and a Blood Lily from my last order from there, too. Oh! Do you have any Dischidias or Peperomia? I like vining plants a lot.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• Karen S. (7b, NYC)
    4 years ago

Found some pix of Rhipsalis elliptica, a type of epiphytic cactus (holiday, jungle type). You're a creative guy, perhaps this leaf shape will appeal to you as much as it does to me.

another view

Pls. enable your Message thing (if it isn't already), so we can trade email addresses.

I just beheaded some E milii moratti, does this strike your fancy?

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    4 years ago

My inbox is enabled. Shoot me a message when you can.

I'll pass on the Rhipsalis (jungle cacti seem to be stubborn for me-lol). I'll take some of that Euphorbia milli moratti for sure!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• Karen S. (7b, NYC)
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Hi Brad,

Sorry, but I gotta wait a week to mail my pkg, got an injection in my shoulder & can't carry anything just now. But I'll be sending the CW & a cutting of the E milii morattii, which needs to be rooted in water (sounds weird, I know)

I've discovered here thru the yrs. of mailing pkgs to folks Priority, sending 'em out on Tues. seems to get them there Fri, so that's what I try to do. Will aim to send mine out next Tues.

Also, wanted to recommend you pass on the Ceropegia sandersonii. I grew it for a couple of yrs & it wasn't anything special, did nothing actually. I also shared some w/ our Hoya friends Denise in Omaha & Josh (Greenman). Denise said hers dropped its leaves & went dormant, don't recall any feedback from Josh. You can probably still search some of those threads ... hum

Didn't want you to be disappointed, suggest you save your money for a more rewarding plant.

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi Karen,

No worries! I'll try to get yours out ASAP. Unsure of the day, but it'll probably be on a Monday or Tuesday. I'll have to check and see.

Thank you for the heads up about Ceropegia sandersonii. Just means I can find a more exciting plant to take it's space.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio