SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicolem8

Hanstone Montauck Quartz or Pentel Misterio ?

Nicole
4 years ago

I am considering using Hanstone Montauck or Pentel Misterio quartz for my soon to be renovated kitchen. My cabinets will be painted white with a hint of grey, and a deep blue island. Has anyone used either of these products, and do you have any installed pictures to share? Have you been happy with the quality? Thank you.

Comments (5)

• Laken
    4 years ago

Curious what you decided on? I’m leaning towards Montauk.

• Nicole
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I picked the Montauck and I love it so far - kitchen makeover is still in progress. The veining is much more subtle than the Misterio - depends on the look you are going for.

• PRO
    The Kitchen Place
    4 years ago

I have Silestone Lagoon....which I got almost 7 years ago....Montauk is new and wasn't available. But MONTAUK is probably my favorite marble lookalike to date. If not, at least in the top 3! Go for it! Also, Hanstone has, I believe, the biggest jumbo sizes available.

• Laken
    4 years ago

Does the Montauk look yellow at all? I’m pairing it with white cabinets and was all set to order. Now I’m afraid after seen a pic online that looks yellowish! Now I’m second guessing it... ugh!

• Nicole
    Original Author
    4 years ago

It is not yellow at all. It is very slightly grey - looks nice with my painted white cabinets that have a hint of grey, and my deep blue island. It would be best to see the slab with samples of your cabinet color.