SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_53217970

Please review my kitchen plan and let me know your suggestions, thanks

User
5 years ago

I'm building a new home in Maine and a discussion in another post suggested me to post the kitchen plan here to het very valuable suggestions. I have attached my plan, some model photos of how I would like to see my kitchen, the drawings I made online, etc. below. Please let me know your suggestions.

I like to have a kitchen island and Im fine with or without seating area for the island.

Plan:

Model pic 1: This is how I'm envisioning my kitchen. Size: 13' x 15'.6", 9 ft ceiling, white shaker cabinets, 36" gas range, a steel hood above, 36" window, 24" Dishwasher -should be on the right side of the sink, and the trash should be on the left side of the sink

I would like stacked cabinets though my drawing doesn't have it as I had difficulty finding the correct shape.

A coffee station and fridge on the south wall next to pantry (model pic attached below).
I personally prefer swapping the refrigerator and the coffee bar locations. But, that may hinder opening one of the refrigerator doors past 90 degrees due to the wall.

After pantry, a kitchen workstation. In the 3D drawing it's shown projecting out from the wall, but in reality it will not (plan has the right projection). Kitchen desk will be in-line with the panty door (model pic attached below). In fact, mine will almost look like the model below with a pantry on the right side and doorway from the foyer on the left side.

Comments (18)