SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pfar54

What would you do if this was your home?

pfar54
5 years ago

Hi all. I just moved into my new home about two months ago. Now that warmer weather is approaching, I am wanting to improve my curb appeal with both cosmetic exterior upgrades and some landscaping.

I know this is a general question, but if this was your home, what would you do to it?

I took a walk-around video of my house (sorry for the video turning part way). Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/YOuPuhvwCVc

Comments (5)

• gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    5 years ago

Videos are really not adequate for viewing the property as a whole. It would be better to stand at the edge of the yard or on the sidewalk and take series of still photos that overlap, with you standing in one place and just turning gradually to get in the whole view. Including how it meshes wth the neighboring properties.

And we also need to know where you are located geographically to provide the most meaningful suggestions.

• Linda
    5 years ago

It looks like its landscaped already. (What I could see after I got off the rollercoaster). Leave it for now until everything blooms so you can see what you have.

• Lil S
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

If you put photos, some of the talented people here can/will Photoshop plants so you can see the actual results.

• pfar54
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Sorry about the video everyone. I am unable to edit my question, so I will add the videos here. Geographically - I am located in Massillon, OH (North East Ohio). Yes, there are some plants, but I didn't know if there were other things that would look good such as a small pond or brick paving in my backyard, You will see I have two side decks. There isn't any sort of walking connection between the two.

• pfar54
    Original Author
    5 years ago