SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilovetogrow

Hosta slug resistant / sun tolerance / proven winners 2018

I just found out...I am very ill with this horrible syndrome. Pray for me...

A recent study has indicated that hostas give off certain pheromones that hypnotize

women and men and cause them to purchase ungodly amounts of hosta. When stored in large

quantities in enclosed spaces, the pheromones in the hostas causes memory loss and induce

the gathering syndrome, similar to the one squirrels have before the onset of winter.

Sound tests have also revealed that these hostas emit a very high-pitched sound heard

only by a select few, known as Hostaheads. When played backward, the sounds are heard

as chants...'Buy me! Grow me!' Furthermore, pheromones seem to cause a pathological

need to secret the hosta purchases away when one takes them home and blend them into the

existing stash. When asked by a significant other if the hosta is new, the reply is, "oh,

I've had it for a while!"

In order to overcome the so-called feeding frenzy effect that these hostas cause, one must wear a

face mask when entering a gardening facility, and use ear plugs to avoid being pulled into their

grip. It is also beneficial to enter these gardening facilities without the presence of cash or

credit cards.

Sad to say, the addictive qualities of this compulsive behavior are cumulative,

and are ameliorated only by the purchase of more and more and more hostas.

No cure is known at this time.

So that being said show us yours:

Comments (9)