SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wantonamara

"Unseeing" my garden

wantonamara Z8 CenTex
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I NEED NEED NEED to unsee my garden and focus on building (FINALLY) my house.. It is spring and I am desperately unseeing and it is so painful to pass the garden by walking to and from the buildings with tools and boards but I must not stop and weed because I will get lost in the garden and hours will fly by and my focus will wander. I catch myself leaving expensive chisel and router in the Bluebonets. God, my husband would have killed me on that cute lapse ( they were his not mine). I accidentally ordered garden seeds for the vegetable garden. Laotian cucumbers, string beans trumpet squash, purple Mizuna, and others. What was I thinking!!!!. Here I sit with coffee in hand, The birds are tweeting siren noises, "come into the garden , Mara. It is so beautiful, Look the Frilly Puccoons are blooming by the compost pile" "Come look at the buds on the Madrone tree" "Come look at the huge bud pushing out on the Agave and the red buds" On and On. How will I survive this year of unseeing. Is it even possible. AHHH, the lady from the tile store called and Bathroom tile is in and I need to pick it up, so SHUT UP BIRDS!!!! ... please let me go into town and do right.

Comments (34)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor