SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
originalpinkmountain

Unwinding after work as a couple?

l pinkmountain
5 years ago

Currently I come home from work, cook or eat dinner, do some dishes and veg in front of the TV with my husband. Since I get home late and go to bed early, I don't like to start projects or even work on them much because then my mind gets going and wound up again. I also don't like to read because this is one of the few times I get to spend with my husband and he's not a reader. We are contemplating getting a digital TV so we can stream stuff because what is on TV is either a total bummer or we've watched it to death. Any other ideas (G rated!) on how we can unwind together and not totally waste time? At one point we were doing yoga together . . . we used to walk but the neighborhood I live in now sucks for walking. Come summer we can do more outside things but even then we are always looking for something that is relaxing. We don't lack for work to do, just ideas on how to unwind. We listen to music a lot. We may take up playing music together. Hubs has a glass of wine but I can't drink anymore, darn it! I can't even enjoy a bed time snack I gain weight just looking at food. What do you do to unwind after work with your SO? I know, loaded question . . .

Comments (25)