SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
irissto

Adventures in Amazon tracking

I was expecting 2 Amazon Prime packages today, to be delivered by the Amazon Prime service.

I checked the tracking at about 4:30 and it was 5 stops away.

Went outside at 5 and had two packages in front of my door. Well, one was mine, the other was not.

I did get the “cheap” one with dog treats, the more expensive one with camera stuff was not there.

Checked my tracking again, it still said “out for delivery, you are next”, but per the GPS it was already a couple of miles awa.y.

i called Amazon Customer service. I was kind of hoping with the tight grip they have on the tracking of their drivers, they would have some sort of panic button that would send a message to the driver to tell them they screwed up. Of course they don’t.

He told me the driver might still deliver my package today. Checking on the tracking now, it still says I am next, but the GPS shows he is in the next city over.

I hope the package is still on this van and not delivered to somebody else. The dog treat one also still says out for delivery. I am going to drop the package that doesn’t belong to me off in the morning, it’s just 2 miles from me.

They usually are so much better than this. With the picture of where they put the packages and such.

wonder how far I can track this van. It’s kind of weird.

Comments (17)