SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_18465157

Wheelchair accessible double sink vanities

Randy C
5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance for your help!

I am in the process of planning a master bath remodel. I use a wheelchair so the first thing that I am looking for is a double sink vanity that is wheelchair accessible, which means the bottom of the vanity must be open to accommodate my knees going under. My contractor is able to find ADA compliant vanities for me, but I do not like the look of the ones he's found. I would prefer a vanity that looks more "normal" and not look like it was specifically made for wheelchair use. Of course I can get a vanity fabricated for my need, but the 2 quotes I got from cabinet makers are all over $3500 for a custom made 60" long double sink vanity with a quartz top, but unfortunately I don't have the budget for this. I think my only option is to look for a ready made vanity.

After searching online I found this vanity that would work and it looks good to my taste.

But unfortunately I cannot find any company info and where to purchase it. This picture looks like it was taken at a trade show, so this must be available somewhere.

So my question is: Does anyone know where can I find this vanity or anything similar?

I am in the Los Angeles area.

Thank you very much for your help!

RC

Comment