SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
therustyone

"AGT, The Champions" and "The Good Doctor". . . . .

Rusty
5 years ago

. . . . . tonight! ! "AGT" on NBC at 7:00 PM CST and "The Good Doctor" on ABC at 9:00 PM CST.

I really look forward to these two shows, so I'll be watching, will you? ?

Rusty

Comments (16)

• Uptown Gal
    5 years ago

I just started watching The Good Doctor and then also just read that they are "deciding" on whether to renew or cancel it for the new season. So, don't want to

get hooked if it is going away.

Rusty thanked Uptown Gal
  • glenda_al
    5 years ago

I so enjoy The Good Doctor, plus Bull!

Rusty thanked glenda_al
  • joann_fl
    5 years ago

yes to both

Rusty thanked joann_fl
  • nicole___
    5 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Rusty!

Rusty thanked nicole___
  • Uptown Gal
    5 years ago

LOL georgysmom...one way of looking at it I guess....

Rusty thanked Uptown Gal
  • User
    5 years ago

There are several shows I look forward to and The Good Doctor is one of them! It’s such a drag when all the shows aren’t on during the holiday season, it’s nice to have something to watch again.

Rusty thanked User
  • catticusmockingbird
    5 years ago

The Resident is pretty good too.

Rusty thanked catticusmockingbird
  • Lily613
    5 years ago

I loved the final three. All were my picks and I want the winner to win it all.

Rusty thanked Lily613
  • Amazing Aunt Audrey
    5 years ago

I record AGT, Manifest, The Good Doctor, and Bull on Mondays. On Tuesday its Finding Your Roots, The Rookie, NCIS:New Orleans, and Roswell New Mexico, new. And of course the Curse of Oak Island, and Project Blue Book. My favs are all on Mon & Tues it's hard to watch them all.

Rusty thanked Amazing Aunt Audrey
  • OutsidePlaying
    5 years ago

Another fan of Bull here too. Such a clever, smart story line. I don’t even watch that many series but do love this one.

Rusty thanked OutsidePlaying
  • diane_nj 6b/7a
    5 years ago

Loved seeing Jon Dorenbos on AGT:The Champions (the only part that I watched). I thought that he was great, but I guess the judges didn't think he was as great as the other acts.

Rusty thanked diane_nj 6b/7a
  • share_oh
    5 years ago

I think they should've called it The World's Got Talent - not America for this series. I've been quite surprised at all the acts from all over the world - it's a talented world for sure!

So far most of my favorites have not made it to the finals. : (

And I have to say Simon did not need to give the X last night. How rude. No one is auditioning to get on the show! You could tell it rattled the guy and was just unnecessary at this stage in the game.

Rusty thanked share_oh
  • Suzieque
    5 years ago

We LOVE The Good Doctor!

Rusty thanked Suzieque
  • Rusty
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Well, I agreed with Simon on that big red X, that guy didn't need to be there, he was boring, not funny at all. I really do like Samuel J Comroe, the comedian with Turrets Syndrome. He's cute, he's funny, and he looks like a thoroughly likeable young man.

I have to admit, I think the 50 states got it wrong, again! The opera singer (I don't remember his name) obviously has a very good voice and talent, but I don't think he was the best act on last night. And I'm glad Howie gave the buzzer to Angelica Hale! That little girl is a dynamo!

It's interesting to hear how being on AGT has changed their lives, too.

Uptown Gal, I'm curious about how or where you heard that 'they' are thinking of canceling "The Good Doctor", and who 'they' might be. I agree with Georgysmom's thinking on that. Would hate to see it go away! Besides, there is just too much going on now in all of the characters' lives for it to be canceled. (Isn't there?)

AAA, I do as you do, record all the shows I like so if I miss one for some reason, I can 'catch up' later. "The Curse of Oak Island" is one of my favorites, too. I also have a bunch of the Christmas movies recorded to watch this summer when there is nothing good on, and the temps are in the 3 digit range.

Rusty

• Lily613
    5 years ago

I don't think the golden buzzer should have been given to Angelica. She's cute and sings well but there were many more talented people on there. I want Paul Potts to win it all. TOTALLY agree with the votes. He's a sweet unassuming man who has the voice of a god. John is excellent as well. He should have gotten the golden buzzer

Rusty thanked Lily613
Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!