SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ccwatters

Please vote, mirrors

ccwatters
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

My 60" vanity is installed, I'm between 2 final mirror options and would love some last minute votes before I order.

My bathroom is cream/white/gray and pics are below, but first pics are mirror "options".

Option 1: Two Mirrors with (3) sconces in between. Mirrors are tall at 48"H (24"W), there's 52" of wall space from backsplash-to-ceiling.

With the two mirror option I will have 6.5" - 7" from the wall to fit this sconce I'm wanting, it's 4.5" wide:

Option 2 (NO SCONCES): One Mirror with lights up above (will only have 5.5" between wall and edge of mirror so will have to settle for lights above/NO sconces). Mirror is shorter but wide at 58"W (40"H).

My bathroom vanity (will have chrome handles):

The shower that will be in mirror/reflection:

What do you think:

2 tall mirrors with only 4" of wall available to be split above and below / room for 3 sconces in between?

1 large mirror with 12" of wall available above/below / long tube or vanity light above?

*I also have 3 recessed lights in this small room (on their own switch) --- one above each sink and one above toilet (one in shower as well on its own switch).

Comments (24)