SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_784912749

Meyer Lemon Tree major leaf loss

HU-784912749
5 years ago

Hi! I recently acquired a small meyer lemon tree (about 2 ft tall) that I keep indoors because if the cold, and all of a sudden it's losing all of its leaves. They don't turn yellow, they just droop a bit and fall. This has been happening for about 5 days, and today i noticed some brown patches on some leaves, and one leaf with some black spots. The flowers and buds are drying up and falling off, too. I keep my room between 75 and 85 degrees fahrenheit, although the tree is by the window so it might be just a little cooler there. It gets very bright sunlight for several hours a day, and then no direct sunlight for the rest, although there is still a lot of general light. I think I might have overwatered it, but I haven't watered fir a few days and it only seems to be getting worse. I also ran an oil diffuser in the room a few times, could that have any effect? I am new to caring for citrus trees, and I am really scared I'm going to lose this little tree, especially because it holds sentimental value to me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I think it only has a few days left before it loses all its leaves.

Comments (17)