SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annad1234

24” Narrow fridge/freezer: Miele, Liebherr, Summit, LG or GE?

annad1234
5 years ago
Would LOVE advice from anyone owning a 24” narrow fridge freezer!

We need a narrow freestanding fridge/freezer that fits in a 24” area and is counter depth. I’ve seen the Liebherr CS1360 and liked it, but the reviews on that fridge are terrible. Looks like there are a lot of issues.

I then looked at the Miele which I like a lot. Very sleek exterior. But the interior looks IDENTICAL to Liebherr. I had heard that Miele outsources this fridge to Liebherr and you can tell. So I’m worried about the same issues raised with the Liebherr model. Not sure if maybe Miele improves on the parts to make it more reliable.

LG has a nice model that gets great reviews, but apparently it’s not a true stainless steel. I want a real stainless steel look.

Summit FFBF247SSIMLHD looks good but I don’t know much about this manufacture.

I also see a Bosch model, but the fridge part has 2 drawers which I don’t want. We will mostly store beer and wine in this, so I want a lot of shelf space and not drawer space.

Anyone have experience with any of these types of fridges? Or do you have a 24” fridge/freezer that you love? Would really appreciate advice and recommendations.

Comments (7)