Suddenly Cannot Post Photos to Forums 11/26/2018

Fun2BHere

I'm using my iPad. I tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox and I can no longer post photos to the forums. Anyone else having the problem?

SaveComment9Like
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Elmer J Fudd

I think some have said that you can't include a photo in the first post that starts a new thread but you can in a subsequent one. Try another comment here and see if you can include a photo in that one.

You'll note that in the "I'll show you mine" thread that sometimes the person will start a thread with no photo, and then will immediately respond to that first post with a second contribution that includes a photo. I think that's why.

Save     Thanked by Fun2BHere
Fun2BHere

I cannot post a photo in any comment.

Save    
Elmer J Fudd

Try using a PC.

Save    
acraftylady

What happens when you try and post one? Mary

Fun2BHere

acraftylady, first, the submit button gets faint, then the screen goes to white.

Save    
acraftylady

Very weird. I just checked and not having that problem. I use dolphin browser in desktop view on my android mobile devices. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling a browser? Mary

Fun2BHere

The function is working again without any changes from me. I think it was something Houzz did that is now fixed.

Save    
maddielee

I can not post photos using my iPad. Although I can when using my iPhone.

I have been been using an iPad for many years never had a problem posting pictures before. Any ideas of the magic necessary to fix this?

Thanks.

Save    
acraftylady

Have you tried using a different browser? Mary

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Pantries Post-KonMari: How to Organize Your Pantry
Get the skinny on setting up your food storage so it’s easier to find ingredients and cook
Full Story 74
Photo Flip Photo Flip: 80 Pretty and Practical Pantries
This collection of kitchen pantries covers a wide range of sizes, styles and budgets
Full Story 198