SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_118114400

Paint color for kitchen with espresso cabinets Pictures included

Lin O
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi I am new here and have a question. I am repainting our kitchen and bathroom which is in the kitchen. I decided on possibly ShErwin Williams Kilim Biege and also have paint samples of Nomadic Desert and Latte but think maybe they would be too dark. I stained the cabinets Espresso last year so they are staying as is. Previous to this had a goldenrod type yellow and a accent wall with Sienna red. Now the walls are primed in one color I love how light it looks and possibly Thinking of not doing an accent wall as it seems to have opened up the kitchen to look bigger Also with the light color. I may possibly want to paint the trim around the big window the color which matches the cabinets In dark brown. Would that be a good idea? Now just looking for neutral as we will be getting house ready to move in a few years. I figured I’d like to start some rooms now so I can at least enjoy it for awhile. Right now walls are primed and waiting to be sure I Make the right decision. I have made way too many mistakes with this house in more ways then one and need to get this one right. We also bought backsplash tile which I included in the pictures but will put that up after I paint. We will also be buying a new sainlless sreel oven soon. Our kitchen is separate from dining room and din8ng room and living room are open together. Next year will be painting those rooms. Can anyone give me advice if that color is ok or can suggest another one. We do have a big window also which lets in light. The bathroom is also shown and need color for that too. We will be doing wainscoting on the bottom half of the wall in the bathroom so need a nice color for the top half. Eventually we may change counter tops but not right now. Some of the pics are dark as it is rainy today so there is no sun. Please excuse the big mess in the kitchen

Comments (5)