SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas Card Exchange 2018...........

tami_ohio
5 years ago

It's that time of year again! I know I'm not around a lot, but if you are all interested again this year, I will organize the card exchange again. I promised I would do it as long as I can, even if I'm not here often.

So, If you are interested, post here, so I know to look for a message, then send me a private message. Microsoft has locked me out of Word so I am now using Open Office. Sometimes I can still open things in Open Office that I have saved in Word, but I will not promise that I still have any information from past years. For those who are new to the group, and would be interested, here are the rules.

Christmas Card Exchange 2018
For those who are joining us for the first time, this is how it works. Send me a private message with your user name, real name, snail mail address, and email address. I will copy and paste your information into an Open Office word document. On November 22, I will divide everyone into groups, depending on how many sign up. I try to only put 10-15 in a group, preferably 10. It just depends on how many sign up. Once I have divided everyone into groups, I will email each of you a copy of that list. You will find your name. What ever group you find your name in is the group of people that you will send cards to. After you have sent cards to them, if you so wish, you may then send cards to anyone else, or everyone else, on the list that you would like to. Please try to have your cards out by the end of the first week of December, so that we can all enjoy the cards we receive all season. Thank you for your participation! Have fun!
Tami_ Ohio

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert