SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tcthom01

need help with charcoal sofa

tcthom01
5 years ago
I recently moved into a basement studio. I recently bought a charcoal sofa and wanted to get advice on if I should keep the wall color I already have or if I should change it. I also wanted advice on decorating the space in general (area rug, paintings etc). I hate the tiled floors but I am renting and they can’t be changed.
Originally I thought maybe I should paint the space a lavender color (on the light purplish gray side) and have gold accents (because I just really LOVE gold). The only thing is that the TV is black as well as the TV stand (which my mom ordered for me)
The photos of the living room space is below. The photo with the 2 closets are is the in the living room space as well. I was advised to put the couch near the wall with the closets (with a little space remaining between the closet and couch of course) because I will have to put the TV by the wall with the windows or the small world across from the wall with the closets. I will post some updated photos when I get home.

Comments (22)