SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiffany_hueser

Seeking Countertop Advise

5 years ago

I have a new countertop choice so I'm asking a similar question as before in an effort to get helpful responses.

I have chosen my cabinets. Painted kitchen cabinets with a cherry island and hutch/bar combo in the dining space. Open concept. The floor is Paramount Floor in Shiplap Brown.

Our initial conceptual selections included a lighter floor as well as one step lighter on the stained island and bar. Then we found the floor. We were given a full box to open AND we have seen this installed in a new build living room. We fell in love and held our cabinet order for about 6 weeks to ensure we really, really wanted the floor and were ready to commit to the tweeks needed in the cabinetry.

I have been all over looking at countertop choices. I am open to quartz or granite. My interior decorator and I were finally able to view Cambria together last week and she has suggested Bellingham. I like the black added to the mix as compared to Cambria New Quay. I have tried very hard to seek out warm granites to view but have really struck out. Every granite available within a 3 hour drive is gray, cool tone, or flat out unattractive to me.

I am open to your opinions/advice before I go further. Thanks in advance!

Comments (7)