SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessicamojon

Need help picking patio furniture!

J M
5 years ago

There are two sets that I'm considering, a black cast aluminum with navy sling chairs or a white powdered coated aluminum, also with navy sling chairs. I think the cast aluminum might hold up better but wonder if the combination is too dark? With the white we are concerned that the paint might chip or dent. The set in the store had a few chips but she said it had been abused. We have a lot of acorns in the fall which is a concern, however we will store it for the winter at some point. Do sling chairs hold up well? I believe both have sunbrella fabric. I'm having a tough time deciding between the styles. Not sure if one looks better with our deck and house. The house will likely be white in the near future. Which would you choose or something else? Any concerns about the materials with either set? Not interested in wicker, we have too much pollen (as you can see on our dirty deck below). Here are some pics. In the deck pick, the table will go where the chairs are, I was just trying to get a sense of size in the space.:

Comments (2)