SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jcoyle1

Need Space Saving Pantry Door Ideas?

jennifer
5 years ago
Hi everyone! I have a very small 10x10 kitchen in my townhouse and I’m currently doing a complete kitchen remodel to include polished concrete floors, white shaker cabinets, fantasy brown countertop, and all Bosch stainless steel small space appliances.

I’m really stumped on what to do about the pantry door! I would love to hear your ideas. The current door is a bifold ~28” x 78” and is actually a little short for the opening.

A bifold door is a good option here because it only opens into the small hallway 12 or so inches vs 24. And as you can see in the pictures, the small hallway is roughly 36”. Where the tile ends is where the side of the refrigerator will begin. I’m also providing a picture of the front door entrance to get a better feel for the surrounding space.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for stylish and trendy or timeless and classic pantry doors that would wrk in this tight space.

Thank you and PLEASE excuse the dirt and dust... it’s truly a construction zone in here right now!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville