New look - and yes I like green!
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
COLOR7 Not-So-Traditional Palettes That Still Feel Like Christmas
Take a look at last-minute Christmas decor inspiration that’s not red and green
Full Story
GREEN BUILDINGLife Without Air Conditioning? These Passively Cooled Homes Say Yes
Ever wish you could chuck that money-sucking air conditioner? Check out these homes that keep the air cool and flowing passively
Full Story
KITCHEN ISLANDS9 Kitchen Islands That Look Gorgeous in Green
Whether soft and sage-y or loud and lime-like, green is a natural choice for an island accent
Full Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSSee What This Pink Bathroom Looks Like Now
Bye-bye, pink tile and blue sinks. Hello, green mermaid tile and expanded water views
Full StoryMore Discussions




Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)Original Author
Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)Original Author
Related Discussions
2 new ones i really like the look of!
Q
A green insect that looks like a bit like leaves?
Q
I washed my lampshade-It looks like new!
Q
My new granite looks green!!!!!
Q
Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)Original Author
Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)Original Author
Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)Original Author