cgnv c nbc b

TEST

Comments (24)

• socks
    5 years ago

Seemed to work.

• foodonastump
    5 years ago

Depends on what the test was. Note this posted to cooking, step families, and the kitchen table.

• mamapinky0
    5 years ago

Lisa did you have any problems?

• fawnridge (Ricky)
    5 years ago

Launch codes?

• hounds_x_two
    5 years ago

Huh? Clueless here.

• jim_1 (Zone 5B)
    5 years ago

Stoooopid!

What they did was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    5 years ago

That's how our new topic posts type on this new format. We can not control the typing it randomly deletes, doubles or scrambles letters. If you are not having this problem you are lucky! Android and Chrome here and that's what I get also starting new threads.

• pudgeder
    5 years ago

Were we supposed to study for this test? ;-)

• maire_cate
    5 years ago

No - it was a pop quizz......lol

• lisaw2015 (ME)
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Ummmmm....I don't remember doing that?

• aok27502
    5 years ago

I used to be good at spelling. :(

• katlan
    5 years ago

I started an entire new thread last evening, pics and all, I have no idea where it is. ugh.

• DawnInCal
    5 years ago

That's weird, lisa.

katlan, I started a thread a while back that didn't show up. After 12 hours, I posted it again. Then the first one posted, so I had two that were identical and ended up deleting the one that had no comments. Hopefully, your post will appear soon.

• maifleur01
    5 years ago

The posting then having the posts disappear is because someone has flagged those posts. Happens frequently over in Hot Topics. While over there it may be for a reason sometimes it just seems to be because someone wants to. I noticed several just now that were posted 17 hours ago but are only now showing up. FYI Emily one of the moderators does not want the term "Mad Flagger" used. That is more polite than the various terms I would prefer to use given what some of the postings concern.

• bragu_DSM 5
    5 years ago

qwerty...

• plllog
    5 years ago

Dvorzak

• bragu_DSM 5
    5 years ago

gesundheit

• kathyg_in_mi
    5 years ago

Hmm, it wasn't 15 characters in the post title???!!!

• lisaw2015 (ME)
    Original Author
    5 years ago

It wouldn't have let me post if it was less than 15 characters....but this was in June, before that rule, right?...I truly don't believe I did this...test or not....kinda creeping me out...my memory isn't bad...

• Annie Deighnaugh
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

M nt sr bt thnk t ws th cs f th mssng vwls...

• foodonastump
    5 years ago

• katlan
    5 years ago

Dawn, my first post DID show up, after I posted the second one. I've also been told that my name doesn't always appear to everyone as katlan, sometimes it rknala. I don't know how to fix that when it isn't the same for everyone. grrrr

• joyfulguy
    5 years ago

Recently I couldn't find the usual boxes to make a title and then tell the story, found one box titled, "Start a discussion", and when I clicked on it to write, a second box appeared for the story.

Completed both (and I'm pretty sure there were more that 15 characters in the title) ...

... but couldn't see where anything appeared.

But ... can't check often, so couldn't know whether those couple of stories may have appeared after a time.

As it is ... I believe that I can make comments on other threads, but can't initiate one.

Sure is tough, having one's mouth taped shut!

... Well, when dealing with original thoughts that one wants to send forth, rather than just adding to others' stories.

ole joyfuelled (most of the time)

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling