SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shive_gw

Frills and Thrills and Blue in the Garden Today

shive
5 years ago

This is the second time I'm writing this post. The earlier one this morning would not post, and I lost it. Frustrating! This one has less writing, but the pictures are all here.

Sycamore Frills ffo

Blue Eclipse ffo

Blue Over You - a bit splotchy, but since it has a true blue eye, it gets posted.

Lillian's Thin Ice group shot - I am so enamored with this one! Notice the lovely lateral branching on the left scape. I am forever indebted to you, Avedon!

Little Light of Mine ffo - Speaking of branching, this cultivar has the best lateral branching in the garden so far, and it actually has a couple of scapes taller than registered. Thanks Kay!

Here's a photo of Little Light's fabulous lateral branching.

Braided Edgings ffo - This one is also a bit taller than registered. It looks a bit like Little Light since they both have Wisest of Wizards as a parent. It also some lateral branching, but not as good as Little Light.

Lime Peel

Tully Mars ffo

Mystery Pink - Pretty but this is NOT Judy's Jewel. It's a NOID imposter with a lovely 6 inch textured bloom with glittering gold edge. I think it looks a bit like Circle of Fire. Any ideas? This shot was taken at the end of yesterday, so the bloom is a bit faded from the original medium pink color.

Debra

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider