Woolly Bush Plant Disease?

User

Looking for some advice in regards to my Adenanthos sericeus "woolly bush" plants. I have them in a hedge. I have grown them from stock tube 2 months old. They are now 2 years old and recently one of them has changed colour, it looks like it's dying.

What could cause this?

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jay 6a Chicago(5b/6a)

This forum is about plants native to north america. Your Adenanthos sericeus is native to Austrailia. You shoud post on the garden clinic or trees and shrub forums.

Save    
User

Thanks

Save    
Kacy Sheng

Hey there... how did your wolly bush go? I have just found one of mine looking like yours and it is almost 2 years old as well. It is losing its vibrant color. Any chance to save it?

Save    
Jay 6a Chicago(5b/6a)

Kacy, I don't think Shane is here at gardenweb anymore. When I try to view his home page it doesn't exist. Good luck with your plant.

Jay

Save    
Kacy Sheng

Thanks Jay.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Central Plains Native Plants 6 Plants That Beat Butterfly Bush for the Wildlife Draw
It's invasive, a nonnative and a poor insect magnet. Check out these better alternatives to butterfly bush in the garden
Full Story
Flowers and Plants Great Design Plant: Buddleja Marrubiifolia
Beautiful color, soft texture and the ability to thrive in the extreme temperatures of the Southwest make woolly butterfly bush a winner
Full Story
Flowers and Plants Great Design Plant: Ericameria Laricifolia
Golden yellow flowers of turpentine bush herald the arrival of fall in the Southwest and transform the dark green foliage
Full Story
Fitzgerald Home Furnishings has everything for your home's interior - all under one roof! We have quality... Read More
ADR has over 25 years of residential remodeling experience in MD and VA and can handle any size project. We work... Read More