SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Finally A Good Rain and the Daylilies Loved It

organic_kitten
5 years ago

There are too many blooms and too many FFOs to show them all individually, so I will post some garden shots as well. This is from the house toward the garden. The pink swag in the middle is Pink Gingham, and the far right all blooms are Clown Parade. Right Foreground is Marilyn Lee Boch, and Jaoan Senior to left. Emerald Starburst (2 blooms) can be seen standing very tall all the way across the garden.

This view is from the right toward the house with both sides of front included. You can see the nice clump of Citrix toward the front and the Clown Parade near the back. And every day, Pink Gingham out does itself:

This is the far right section. You may note Wall of Fire is not blooming yet, but FFE of Sweet Isabella and Rose F Kennedy put up her first two blooms today.

FFE Sweet Isabella:
Now to the Iris Rows.

The beginning of the iris row:

The beginning is s clump f Til the End of Time and Integrated Logistics on the right and down the left, you have FFE Crown of Enchantment then Fear Not. To the right is FFO Shake the Mountain.

FFO: Shake The Mountain:

Looking at the first photo of the iris row,s you can see as you go down the iris rows just past Shake the mountain, on the other side of the path, there is a grouping that gets a lot of attention: Rocks Cry Out, Purple Mask, Possession of Obsession, Spacecoast Brazen Bandit, and Pirate King, Tempt Me and Butterfly Cove are just past them.
The last part of the Iris Rows have several nice ones blooming, FFE Johnny Cash, Bass Gibson, Reason for Treason, Wild Cherry Wine and Spacecoast Devil's Eye.

FFO: Johnny Cash: Johnny Cash has never bloomed this well before for me,

kay

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor