SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Schools out for summer....almost

mamapinky0
5 years ago

Another two weeks. YaHooo!! Anyone else happy its almost over for the year?

This last few weeks should fly by with field trips and extra in school activities. Tonight my 10 yo has a band concert, he plays the baritone. He's really really good but has decided not to go back into band next year. I gave him my permission to not do band next year as he's just not interested. He stuck it out this year and received Outstandings each 9 weeks and I respect him for that. Hes decided to go into a during school tutoring program where he will help the teacher tutor kids that need extra work which I find commendable for a 10/11 year old to do.

Little Chip is not happy that only going into second grade he can not do any of the extra things. LOL But I have reassured him that he was already ask to help in the art department with the high school plays and musical. He's very good with free hand drawing and painting.

Anyway enough bragging. I'm looking forward to no more alarm clock. I'll still be up early but at least not from the sound of an alarm. No more laying out school clothes, shoes, bookbags the night before. No more trying to get a few bite of breakfast into a kid that doesn't like morning eating. We can party all night long. LOL. (JK) .

Comments (32)