SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
srqlady

Great Experience with Amy Woolf Color Consulting

srqlady
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

With the help of reviews on this forum, I chose Amy Woolf of Amy Woolf Color Consulting https://www.awcolor.com) to help me select paint colors for my home. This was a new experience for me, since my previous homes had been painted white. I was spending hours poring over fan decks, and feeling more and more anxious about the whole project. After remodeling the kitchen and bathrooms, I had run out of inspiration.

Selecting Amy for my project was the best decision I could have made.

Amy was a pleasure to work with—personable, a good listener and collaborator.

I had no idea where to start, but with Amy’s help I was able to define the overall effect I was looking for—in my case, subtle but interesting colors, with a touch of bold, that worked well with each other.. She then came up
with a proposed color palette that achieved the desired effect but with colors that were more subtle and lighter than what I had been looking at. She knew what these colors looked like on the walls-- I had no clue.

Amy included options and sent me multiple 8 x 10 paper samples so i could see what the colors would look like within and between rooms. Despite my initial trepidation in some cases,her recommendations were spot on.

In interest of full disclosure, our online consultation became an onsite visit since Amy was going to be in my area over the holidays. But I’m confident that she would not have been any different had we only met online. Considering the knowledge and confidence gained from collaborating with Amy compared to the cost of painting the entire house, hiring Amy as a color consultant was well worth it.

SarasotaLady

Comment