so I bought the most beautiful little lime green Hyde Andrea with wanted for flower growths beautiful and a little baby on the side growing I took it out of its pot and planted in the ground too much sunlight burnt the flower and some of the leaves I just want to know how to take care of it if I'm supposed to prune the dry petals and leaves please help whoever can need it desperately love plants and I'm trying to make a beautiful garden for my mother who passed away last year symbolism to me I feel bad because I burned it it was so pretty I should have studied more before I decided to put it in the grownd
Related Professionals
Birmingham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Boston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cleveland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spring Landscape Contractors · Muncie Landscape Contractors · Eureka Landscape Contractors · Kalispell Landscape Contractors · Victoria Landscape Contractors · Hays Cabinets & Cabinetry · Toms River Cabinets & Cabinetry · McAlester Cabinets & Cabinetry · Taunton Cabinets & Cabinetry · Concord Cabinets & Cabinetry · Garden City Cabinets & Cabinetry