SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olivia_sweets

Help with My Succulents ASAP Super Grateful for you guys and my plants

6 years ago

I have 3 starter Succulents.

A Jade plant

A Cotyledon

and I believe this one that looks a bit mangled is a Ghost plant.. I could be wrong.. I think he is dying I over watered him a bitt and his leaves swelled up and some fell off.. and now he just looks sad. But I am willing to do anything and everything to get him back to where he needs to be.

My question is are they too small to transfer to a bigger pot?

Can I put all three of them in the same pot a bit spread out so they can grow?

( The pot is shallow and wide with drainage holes. ( will post a photo of it)

I already have soil for cactus and succulents. My aloe Vera plant is growing like crazy, I used this same pot for him when he was small.. but he wasn't quite as small as these starter plants.

I know what times and how much each of them need sun... only about 4-6 hours in the morning.

Im really just only needing help with Getting these started. Im not really looking for a Succulent arrangement... so im only looking to temporarily put them in this pot together for a few weeks maybe months.. so I can see some progress. I just cannot afford to buy each of them their own little pots right now. So that is why I am wondering if I put them in wider one together, spread apart, if they will be okay.. or if they will fight for space. I will take a picture of all of them inside the pot together so you can see how much space they would have.

Sorry the photos are out of order.

the one below is the pot I am reffering to

and the Ghost plant is in the middle.

Help is really really appreciated. Thank you so much!!!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH