SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessbee07

replacing art and tying living room and dining

jessbee07
6 years ago
Good morning! And happy Saturday! I would appreciate some suggestions or ideas on how to improve this space. We have a townhouse with a toddler, baby and our oldest, our dog. We are hoping to move within the next five years so don’t want to invest too much on pieces that may not be compatible with a new house. Most of our current pieces are hand me downs or were purchased a while ago. I would like to tie the kitchen and living area and need help decluttering and finding decor pieces. I love art and consider myself pretty knowledgeable about what goes good together but when it comes to home decor that just goes out the window. I would like to take out the flower canvas above the sofa and replace it with something else. I would also like to remove the canvas above the kitchen table but am not sure how to tie together. Sorry for the toys but with the kids, I need an area for them to play in when I cook and go about the day. The swing and jumper will be gone within 5-6 months. Sofas would need to stay as well as living room tables. Also not sure what type of “style” I would be classified in as I’m not too familiar with designer terms and styles

Comments (30)