SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

More fashion... spring shoes? ...oh, and a jacket?

Sueb20
6 years ago

As I mentioned in the Matronly discussion, I am always struggling to find cute spring shoes as I transition from the leather boots/booties I wear all winter to sandals for summer. I just bought a cute pair of Uggs loafers that will work well with cropped skinny jeans. I am now hunting for a fairly casual but stylish shoe to wear with my "uniform" bootcut jeans. I like a heel that is about 2", and I used to primarily wear clogs but I think I wore them too much and now I kinda can't stand clogs. I have the wrong feet for anything made by Dansko. Do any of you fashion consultants have suggestions?

Extra credit: I am also looking for a spring jacket, not a rain coat, not quite a trench coat but maybe a slightly funkier version of a trench coat. Need to be petite size or sleeves that could be easily hemmed. Somewhere around mid-thigh to lower-thigh length (CYA length). Don't want black or beige. Casual, everyday type coat to wear with jeans but could also be dressed up a bit with a scarf, maybe.

Thanks!

Comments (54)