SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Low carbers....

amylou321
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Have any of you seen or tried the "Real Good" brand frozen pizzas and enchiladas? I ran across a cash back offer for the pizza on ibotta,and decided to try it. I can't find the enchiladas locally. I decided to try it because the crust is made out of chicken and cheese,rather than a million chemicals and weird ingredients found in "low carb" bread and pasta products, which I avoid totally.

I tried both the pepperoni and the supreme and it was actually really good as far as taste. It tasted,well, like chicken topped with pizza toppings. :) The "crust" was not like pizza crust though. I ate it with a knife and fork. There was no way I could have picked it up and eaten it like a normal pizza.

Anyway,just throwing it out there for low carbers wanting to try something new. They are in the frozen section at publix. A whole pizza (5 or 6 inch)has 8 carbs,50 grams of protein and around 500 calories. I got two meals out of one.I will certainly buy it again.

ETA: Upon rereading my post, i realize i sound like a commercial. So I feel compelled to add that i am in no way connected to the company. I am just a usually strict, but sometimes desperate-for-flavor-of -carby-foods low carber who was happy to find this, and wanted to share.

Comments (20)